The FOXHUNTER is a variation on the Companion trail model. This saddle is useful for trail riding, since it has:
- same comfortable padded seat as the Companion
- great for long hours in the saddle
- removable knee and calf blocks with velcro covers
- all purpose depth of tree
- flap is all purpose profile but 1″ more forward than on Companion model
- short billets
- two D rings on right side of seat
In a gorgeous, rich brown leather, it has the right look for foxhunters, or for trail riders who want a more traditional style.
For seat sizes 19″ and larger add $100
Julie Deeds –
The Foxhunter is an awesome saddle! It fits my super short backed mare like a glove! The leather is very nice and the saddle rides very comfortably. Highly recommended!!
By far the most comfortable saddle I’ve ever owned, and so versatile! I’ve done everything from hunter shows to trail rides to dressage tests in this saddle, and it is always up to the task. It fits my flat withered horse very well, and looks sharp.