An purpose saddle with a cutback pommel that accommodates not just the wide, round horse, but wide, round horses with more prominent withers as well.
- an all purpose saddle with a cutback–fits both mutton withered horses and those with withers
- sold in Europe as an event saddle
- deep seat gives security for eventing
- point billet for added stability
- deep chocolate brown leather, smooth and supple
- flap is a little more forward than Rondo flap, but would be great for all purpose riding as well
- a very versatile saddle!
For seat sizes 19″ and larger add $100
Ashley Rasmussen –
I have a Dusty Sonata for my 13 year old Haflinger x Paint mare Luna. Love the adjustability it gives mutton withered horses. Even with the xwide tree I feel extremely comfortable in it and extremely secure. Works great for flatwork, trail, or even the lower jumps! Thanks Duett!!!!
I have long legs and my Wintec was pushing them forward. Got my Duett, fits my horse great and secures me so I feel right in the middle of the saddle and very balanced. So much better!